We have provided information for you to advocate for Healthy Start, which aims to reduce Florida’s infant mortality rate, improve birth outcomes and promote healthy child development. If you have any question regarding maternal-child health data and initiatives in Orange County, please feel free to contact us.
- Florida's Healthy Start - Who Are We (8/5/19) [PDF]
- FAHSC - Investing in a Health Start for Florida's Children (10/20/20) [PDF] | Medicaid Data [Excel]
- Healthy Start Orange - Legislative Letter, Enclosure (11/5/20) [PDF]
- Florida Healthy Start’s Concerns with the Senate Budget Proposal (3/30/21) [PDF]
- Florida's Healthy Start Medicaid Services (4/1/21) [PDF]
- Impact of the Senate Proposal on Healthy Start (4/8/21) [PDF]